Rechercher dans ce blog

samedi 21 mars 2020

Quand Fatouma parle du coronavirus à Mary

Hello Mary
How are you my dear friend ? I hope all your family is ok... and your dog  has recoverd  from its paw  operation. Recovering on him ( sorry, I don't know how to say "b'chfa aâlih" or  "prompt rétablissement" in english).

Here, everybody is ok , they told  me to say hello to you and to your family. My aunt, you know her, the one who sent you kiss-it-but-don't-touch-it, the algerian cake, when you eat, your mouth,  your nails, your neck, your clothes become white. Lucky that Snow White doesn't exist, she would be jealous. You know, jealousy is dangerous for the jealous and for the victim of jealousy. It's a illness. Have you noticed the pale face of the jealous and their dry lips ! Msalmine wa katfine (another expression difficult  to translate, I will say  "subjected and tied", and God knows !

What about you and the coronavirus ? How do you tackle it ? I read at all the pubs are closed . When I read it, I immediately thought of  your neighbor, the one who is addicted to them. I fell sorry for him and for those around him.

Here, we are a bit lost, our government even more, always lagging behind.The schools are closed, spring break, but three weeks instead of two, to the great displeasure of the parents who work. Yes, here the containment is not established. Not yet.
The hirak, I told you about it in my previous mail, stopped too... not definitely, until we take its race at the coronavirus. We will continue and life is long !

For the moment, there are not shortages, only for certain commodities and for semolina, especially semolina. Why especially for semolina, are you asking yourself. Because with semolina we can make couscous, berkoukes (you remember your son, when he saw it, he asked you if he could take some for his toys that lost screws. We may also use them for some human brains. Laughs ), mhadjeb and bread, specially bread. Why ? Are you crazy, the bread comes before the car for our dear and beloved men !
We women care more about our body shape than our stomach, even if sometimes we don't control ourselves. Controlling and spying on our beloved half is a sport in itself.
 
I leave you on these words hoping to read you soon. Take good care of yourself and your family.

Kisses.
Fatouma

P.S. : No need to tell you to excuse my catastrophic English, it will not improve until I make an effort.





 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire